Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Who are those women?and Why?

This is very strange why I feel and see a very strange and suspicious movements around me once I go into the street,the more strange things I really noticed same cars surrounding me with same people who have same face profiles but I really feel they are disguised ,all what I am sure they have the same facial features the same straight nose,black eyes ,dark hair and dark skin whatever they disguised their features are kept into my eyes and memory.I remember when I went to the ATM to drag cash with my mom in the main branch a brunette girl wearing jeans was there and I really got surprised as she was the same girl behind us in the time before this.

Besides, the same old  tall woman and brunette behind me again,I am so sure they are hiding their faces from me and keeping it away to make sure I will not recognize them at all and could not identify them,this is very strange and funny at the same time when I walk in the street and others surrounding me and I peered very millisecond to recognize them and try and try to see any faces.That is why I decided to change the place where I drag cash from and to drag it from a very different place from the ATM in the mall I used to buy my stuff from.But, this strange situation happened to me a woman with the same facial features after I finished my role in the row and it is my mom,s turn to drag her cash that woman and raided the row with a very big and deep violence ,malice and mule ,I told her that this is not her turn she looked at me with a very scary fire look, I see her did not get her card from her bag yet so I will take her turn and with a very scary threat tone she said this is not your machine and it is in a public place you and have not bought it ,it is for everyone and she really took my mom's turn in the row and I felt the heat of anger and hatred getting out of her body with a very negative energy of violence she turned around and asked me after she finished her drag in a very challenging way and asked me in a  humiliated way Are you Syrian?Actually this was the first time I am objected to this type of low class people and this kind of questions as I think they have spread after the revolution due to the spread of chaos and the lack of security during this time, so I rushed and my face was very colorful in red and anyone can hear my heart beats from a distance and I felt so humiliated because I got what she wants to tell me that I am a weak girl and she wants to humiliate me,because there is a dominant idea between women that the Syrian women are marrying to rich men only to spend on them and offer them the minimum levels of any life to live even if those men were already married and have their own families but the need and weakness is humiliated indeed. By anyway, this dragon woman was humiliating me so I really got afraid and I faltered and all what I said shut up how you dare and she with a very disgracing and fire look like a dragon female replied you shut up white girl and left me with a lot of fear and annoy that I really could not face this low class dragon woman.My old mom was just watching and terrified too I really thought to inform security next time about those low class people appearance after the revolution and lack of security as they should make a security man stood by every ATM machine or near it to offer safety and keep security among the whole mall.However, this really did not deprive me from completing my shopping with happiness and joy as I am a very good example of a shopping addict girl and this made me really forgot that scary dragon woman with the familiar facial features similar to women after me, until I returned back home and re back all the events and memory to reach the unhappy conclusion and fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment